http://www.facebook.com/pages/SAVE-BELLINGEN-HOSPITAL/325341765049

BELLINGEN NSW

SAVE BELLINGEN HOSPITAL's Fan Box

FACEBOOK FANS FOLLOW THE SOS PIONEERS TO SAVE BELLO HOSPITAL.

FACEBOOK FANS FOLLOW THE SOS PIONEERS TO SAVE BELLO HOSPITAL.
To those who have gone into the front lines before us on this one here we are - right behind you.
BEYOND THE OFFICIAL PARAMETERS OF OUTRAGE. GARN.

Sunday, February 21, 2010

SHIRLEY C.


Shirley C My first position as a registered nurse was at this hospital way back in the early seventies, my mothers family were Bellingen/ Glenniffer locals and a lot of my family have been treated at this hospital. It would be such a shame to seee it close, I wish you all success in keeping it open for the people. I have such good memories of my brief time their.

No comments:

Post a Comment