http://www.facebook.com/pages/SAVE-BELLINGEN-HOSPITAL/325341765049

BELLINGEN NSW

SAVE BELLINGEN HOSPITAL's Fan Box

FACEBOOK FANS FOLLOW THE SOS PIONEERS TO SAVE BELLO HOSPITAL.

FACEBOOK FANS FOLLOW THE SOS PIONEERS TO SAVE BELLO HOSPITAL.
To those who have gone into the front lines before us on this one here we are - right behind you.
BEYOND THE OFFICIAL PARAMETERS OF OUTRAGE. GARN.

Friday, October 7, 2011

OCTOBER 2010 - FROM THE DISCUSSION BOARD

Hi Alison, BHAG and SOS have at no time been a part of this page and have shown minimal input or assistance. As I explain in the Info section, I started the FB page on a purely personal note, not expecting it to grow so big I have no access to info other than as a member of the general public. Every now and then I weary of trying to keep enthusiastic.
The BHAG page seems not to have been updated since Sep 3 2010. Still lists K Rudd as P.M., has no history of the hospital at all and doesn't explain any intended actions or give any details of what activities they are engaged in. It includes several other inaccuracies which I recognise let alone any I don't.

I would LOVE more stories and tales and photos - I would love even more to feel that some improvements were coming - but the data is just inaccessible to someone like me. Like the emails not going through when the Dept of health was 'seeking public submissions". The Dept of Health said the Bellingen Hospital response was not significant enough to be taken into account. I certainly forwarded all the details we have as well as my own personal submission.

I do check the net most days and newspapers as well as sending off emails and links to as many people and departments as I can think of.
Response is minimal from anyone other than our local community.
Just at the moment, I am temporarily out of ideas, info and stories.

I do hear tell from the Courier Sun that a 3rd baby has been born in the hospital.

I am also aware that FB pages with this many fans are monitored by Govt Departments etc and while they may not provide public feedback, they do pay surreptitious attention to them so
each comment we get,
each photo that is posted,
each additional fan who joins
just might be more significant than we know.

Our People DO count. The History of the Hospital Counts and so do our visions for its future.

Yrs , Lynne. ( temporarily deflated ).

BELLINGEN HOSPITAL SUPPORTERS - ORDINARY PEOPLE- EXTRAORDINARY PEOPLE. NOT AFFILIATED WITH BHAG OR ANYONE ELSE BUT RIGHT THERE WITH THEM IF THEY ARE SBH ING

No comments:

Post a Comment