http://www.facebook.com/pages/SAVE-BELLINGEN-HOSPITAL/325341765049

BELLINGEN NSW

SAVE BELLINGEN HOSPITAL's Fan Box

FACEBOOK FANS FOLLOW THE SOS PIONEERS TO SAVE BELLO HOSPITAL.

FACEBOOK FANS FOLLOW THE SOS PIONEERS TO SAVE BELLO HOSPITAL.
To those who have gone into the front lines before us on this one here we are - right behind you.
BEYOND THE OFFICIAL PARAMETERS OF OUTRAGE. GARN.

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

CRAIG N


Craig Neill    I was born at Bellingen Hospital, as was my brother. George Henry himself delivered us both. He sewed me up on occasion. As time went by both of my children were also born at Bellingen. The most caring and loving environment you could not ask for. The genuine love and care was amazing, so much so that the Midwife (Val) was so excited that she declared my daughter to the world! Dr Little beat me to the hospital on that wonderful occasion. Where else would one expect such extraordinary one on one care. Bellingen Hospital is much, much more than that. May it be allowed to continue.

No comments:

Post a Comment