http://www.facebook.com/pages/SAVE-BELLINGEN-HOSPITAL/325341765049

BELLINGEN NSW

SAVE BELLINGEN HOSPITAL's Fan Box

FACEBOOK FANS FOLLOW THE SOS PIONEERS TO SAVE BELLO HOSPITAL.

FACEBOOK FANS FOLLOW THE SOS PIONEERS TO SAVE BELLO HOSPITAL.
To those who have gone into the front lines before us on this one here we are - right behind you.
BEYOND THE OFFICIAL PARAMETERS OF OUTRAGE. GARN.

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

SHARON C


Sharon C    I was treated at the hospital last night for a nasty bite on my bum, it really is a fantastic hospital that must not be allowedto close. I'm from England and I see how everything goes belly up when the cottage hospitals close there, I visit bello every year and as I see the community growing this service becomes more vital for the town and surrounding areas.

No comments:

Post a Comment