http://www.facebook.com/pages/SAVE-BELLINGEN-HOSPITAL/325341765049

BELLINGEN NSW

SAVE BELLINGEN HOSPITAL's Fan Box

FACEBOOK FANS FOLLOW THE SOS PIONEERS TO SAVE BELLO HOSPITAL.

FACEBOOK FANS FOLLOW THE SOS PIONEERS TO SAVE BELLO HOSPITAL.
To those who have gone into the front lines before us on this one here we are - right behind you.
BEYOND THE OFFICIAL PARAMETERS OF OUTRAGE. GARN.

Friday, February 19, 2010

VANESSA

Vanessa Miller-Aucote 
My first baby was also born at Bello hospital, the first on new years day in 2007. Bello hospital is a beautiful place to have access to. I recently spent 2 weeks there after an op, the staff are just amazing!! But can only imagine the hard time my partner would have experienced having to travel back and forward to Coffs to enable me to see my two young children. This community needs the hospital right where it is!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment