http://www.facebook.com/pages/SAVE-BELLINGEN-HOSPITAL/325341765049

BELLINGEN NSW

SAVE BELLINGEN HOSPITAL's Fan Box

FACEBOOK FANS FOLLOW THE SOS PIONEERS TO SAVE BELLO HOSPITAL.

FACEBOOK FANS FOLLOW THE SOS PIONEERS TO SAVE BELLO HOSPITAL.
To those who have gone into the front lines before us on this one here we are - right behind you.
BEYOND THE OFFICIAL PARAMETERS OF OUTRAGE. GARN.

Friday, February 19, 2010

RILEY Y


Riley Y I was born at Bello hospital 1959 as also were (different years) my 6 brothers and 3 sisters-all delivered by Dr Hewitt.
My sister started her nursing career at Bello hospital
4 years ago my elderly father was at Bello hospital for a considerable time and the care was 1st class
I beleive that small hospitals provide a more personable/friendly experience than larger hospitals
It shouldnt be only about money/saving costs but that is where Governments come from.

I for one would be prepared to pay more tax if I knew that it would be solely spent on hospitals only--I know I am living in a fairy land again

Good luck with trying to keep the hospital open

No comments:

Post a Comment