http://www.facebook.com/pages/SAVE-BELLINGEN-HOSPITAL/325341765049

BELLINGEN NSW

SAVE BELLINGEN HOSPITAL's Fan Box

FACEBOOK FANS FOLLOW THE SOS PIONEERS TO SAVE BELLO HOSPITAL.

FACEBOOK FANS FOLLOW THE SOS PIONEERS TO SAVE BELLO HOSPITAL.
To those who have gone into the front lines before us on this one here we are - right behind you.
BEYOND THE OFFICIAL PARAMETERS OF OUTRAGE. GARN.

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

HEIDI H


Heidi H     Bello hospital is so vital to the town and surrounding communities. I tried to have my baby there but due to needing intervention was taken to coffs. Although I am greatful we have coffs hospital I will forever be greatful for being able to walk around the beautiful gardens at brdh during labour and having the opportunity to get to know the midwives there during anti-natal class. 
We were transferred back to bello where my husband was allowed to stay, we had our own room and I was allowed to open a window! All things not allowed at coffs. 
I really hope that I will be able to have my next baby there.
Hayley D    
i remember you coming back from your family holiday and being rushed in there to het your apendix out

No comments:

Post a Comment