http://www.facebook.com/pages/SAVE-BELLINGEN-HOSPITAL/325341765049

BELLINGEN NSW

SAVE BELLINGEN HOSPITAL's Fan Box

FACEBOOK FANS FOLLOW THE SOS PIONEERS TO SAVE BELLO HOSPITAL.

FACEBOOK FANS FOLLOW THE SOS PIONEERS TO SAVE BELLO HOSPITAL.
To those who have gone into the front lines before us on this one here we are - right behind you.
BEYOND THE OFFICIAL PARAMETERS OF OUTRAGE. GARN.

Sunday, February 14, 2010

KATHARINA T

Katharina T     
During the last school holidays, firstly my 8 year old son Finn, cut his finger through his tendon at 8 o'clock in the morning, went to Bello Hospital, they cleaned it up, but we had to go to Coffs Hospital for the operation, a week later, my partner cut his hand with a circular saw at work, went to Bello Hospital, got 20 stitches, a week later my other son Kai, fell out of a tree and had to get 5 stitches in the back of his head, at Bello, I'd just like to say, it's so comforting to know that there is a hospital nearby, when these sort of accidents happen, and you don't have to drive for a long time when your loved ones are in pain. Thank you Bellingen Hospital, I've used you when I had to, and many different times as well as the above-mentioned circumstances. I'd hate to have to drive to Coffs for an Emergency. 

You, your doctors and staff rock!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment