http://www.facebook.com/pages/SAVE-BELLINGEN-HOSPITAL/325341765049

BELLINGEN NSW

SAVE BELLINGEN HOSPITAL's Fan Box

FACEBOOK FANS FOLLOW THE SOS PIONEERS TO SAVE BELLO HOSPITAL.

FACEBOOK FANS FOLLOW THE SOS PIONEERS TO SAVE BELLO HOSPITAL.
To those who have gone into the front lines before us on this one here we are - right behind you.
BEYOND THE OFFICIAL PARAMETERS OF OUTRAGE. GARN.

Thursday, February 11, 2010

BEC R

Bec R 
OMG... WAKE UP,BELLINGEN HOSPITAL SAVED MY LIFE!!! I had to have my son delivered at Coffs Base hospital, however we were tranferred to Bellingen the next day at my request, coffs was unbearably noisy andthe night nurse wasuseless to non-existant.I spent a loverly 5days in Bellingen on the ward but not long after I arrived home spiked a huge temperature and was back in there again.The Bellingen hospital medical team SAVED MY LIFE!!!!!EVERYONE LISTENING NOW???!!!! If Dr Gina Cirillo and the fantastic dedicated nurses hadn't diagnosed the retained product infection so quickly....If the hospital wasnt so close....I WOULD BE DEAD NOW and MY SON would have grown up WITHOUT HIS MUM ! It's a no-brainer, BELLINGEN HOSPITAL STAYS.

No comments:

Post a Comment