http://www.facebook.com/pages/SAVE-BELLINGEN-HOSPITAL/325341765049

BELLINGEN NSW

SAVE BELLINGEN HOSPITAL's Fan Box

FACEBOOK FANS FOLLOW THE SOS PIONEERS TO SAVE BELLO HOSPITAL.

FACEBOOK FANS FOLLOW THE SOS PIONEERS TO SAVE BELLO HOSPITAL.
To those who have gone into the front lines before us on this one here we are - right behind you.
BEYOND THE OFFICIAL PARAMETERS OF OUTRAGE. GARN.

Saturday, February 13, 2010

THERESA C


Theresa C I only lived in Bellingen for a year, but as a cabinetmaker, I of course was obliged to utilise the hospital for the old chisel in the hand trick. It was so excellent to have the service in town, I was in and out in a few hours with cheerful staff throughout. If I had been forced to go to Coffs Harbour, I probably wouldn't have sought medical attention at all, to my detriment. Centralisation of services has never, in my experience, brought benefits to the people of regional and rural Australia.
Theresa C Another story: I was driving home from work and, two days in a row, saw my friends car in the carpark, so I dropped in, found him quite unwell and unvisited, and was able to bring him some company and fresh fruit to ease his stay. It's community! It's SO important!

No comments:

Post a Comment