http://www.facebook.com/pages/SAVE-BELLINGEN-HOSPITAL/325341765049

BELLINGEN NSW

SAVE BELLINGEN HOSPITAL's Fan Box

FACEBOOK FANS FOLLOW THE SOS PIONEERS TO SAVE BELLO HOSPITAL.

FACEBOOK FANS FOLLOW THE SOS PIONEERS TO SAVE BELLO HOSPITAL.
To those who have gone into the front lines before us on this one here we are - right behind you.
BEYOND THE OFFICIAL PARAMETERS OF OUTRAGE. GARN.

Saturday, February 13, 2010

BEK C


Bek C I have always loved Bellingen Hospital. The doctors are great, the nurses are fantastic. The staff took wonderful care of both my Grandmother and Grandfather.. I was born in Bellingen hospital and I will be sad to see it shut down :(    When I had my first miscarriage, I was scared and I didn't know what was going on. I waited at Coffs hospital for 6 hours, having not been seen to once. In the end, my Husband got sick of waiting and we drove out to Bellingen. Within 20 minutes I was seen by a doctor and put into a room.  Bellingen Hospital is not just another corporate run city hospital.. it is a hospital that is run by the community for the community!

No comments:

Post a Comment