http://www.facebook.com/pages/SAVE-BELLINGEN-HOSPITAL/325341765049

BELLINGEN NSW

SAVE BELLINGEN HOSPITAL's Fan Box

FACEBOOK FANS FOLLOW THE SOS PIONEERS TO SAVE BELLO HOSPITAL.

FACEBOOK FANS FOLLOW THE SOS PIONEERS TO SAVE BELLO HOSPITAL.
To those who have gone into the front lines before us on this one here we are - right behind you.
BEYOND THE OFFICIAL PARAMETERS OF OUTRAGE. GARN.

Friday, February 12, 2010

LES-SUE


Les-Sue N-M Where do I start...memories of the Bello Hospital. Well I've been in the emergency dept a far few times with stacks off the bike...... and a broken nose, also with my brother's many car accidents (poor Mum), all hours of the morning. Then I had my first job in the front office, that was in 1987, I was 16 yrs old.............what a great start to my working career, never forget it and the people. My Nephews and Neice were born there. My grandparents were in Hartley House and Bellorama till they passed. What a great place on the hill Bello Hospital is.

No comments:

Post a Comment