http://www.facebook.com/pages/SAVE-BELLINGEN-HOSPITAL/325341765049

BELLINGEN NSW

SAVE BELLINGEN HOSPITAL's Fan Box

FACEBOOK FANS FOLLOW THE SOS PIONEERS TO SAVE BELLO HOSPITAL.

FACEBOOK FANS FOLLOW THE SOS PIONEERS TO SAVE BELLO HOSPITAL.
To those who have gone into the front lines before us on this one here we are - right behind you.
BEYOND THE OFFICIAL PARAMETERS OF OUTRAGE. GARN.

Thursday, February 11, 2010

PIP


Pip W We must save it! My memories of it over many years are many, varied & sometimes funny. I've been in-patient & out-patient. My son was born there, with excellent care. Decades ago, one doctor, notorious for hating 'hippies', laughed & called a nurse over to watch as he deliberately & unnecessarily hurt me badly with a scalpel. Another doc forgot I was his patient, so I was in traction for 11 instead of 4 days. So many memories. But we must save our hospital, and save Bello from the plans to make our place a dormitory suburb of Coffs. This is part of the larger plan of shire amalgamation.

No comments:

Post a Comment