http://www.facebook.com/pages/SAVE-BELLINGEN-HOSPITAL/325341765049

BELLINGEN NSW

SAVE BELLINGEN HOSPITAL's Fan Box

FACEBOOK FANS FOLLOW THE SOS PIONEERS TO SAVE BELLO HOSPITAL.

FACEBOOK FANS FOLLOW THE SOS PIONEERS TO SAVE BELLO HOSPITAL.
To those who have gone into the front lines before us on this one here we are - right behind you.
BEYOND THE OFFICIAL PARAMETERS OF OUTRAGE. GARN.

Thursday, February 11, 2010

ZOE L


Zoe  Save our hospital!! I was there very recently after having a severe allergic reaction where my face was so swollen I couldn't see & my throat began to swell. I had to take a city boyfriend there after severe oyster cuts from the river, I've visited friends after car accidents, taken my father there for DIY mishaps... Everyone in the community has at least one story to tell shouldn't that say enough in itself? The community relies on this facility - the young, the old, mothers, fathers, sisters and brothers and our countless friends... Keep the voices heard and keep up the fight and we'll eventually achieve. I'm driving around Melbourne now with my SOS bellingen hospital bumper sticker... More publicity the better!!

No comments:

Post a Comment