http://www.facebook.com/pages/SAVE-BELLINGEN-HOSPITAL/325341765049

BELLINGEN NSW

SAVE BELLINGEN HOSPITAL's Fan Box

FACEBOOK FANS FOLLOW THE SOS PIONEERS TO SAVE BELLO HOSPITAL.

FACEBOOK FANS FOLLOW THE SOS PIONEERS TO SAVE BELLO HOSPITAL.
To those who have gone into the front lines before us on this one here we are - right behind you.
BEYOND THE OFFICIAL PARAMETERS OF OUTRAGE. GARN.

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

REBEKAH


Rebekah  I was born in bellingen, my sister & brother were born in bellingen, I had my first baby in Bellingen,My sister had her first baby in Bellingen. I wanted to have my second baby there but because of the current situation was unable to.
My first baby was born quickly & with the cord around her neck, not breathing comeing from Dorrigo we never would ... See Morehave made it to coffs. Im tankfull I was allready in coffs when I went into labour with my son because he was born quicker
The Doctors & staff @ Bellingen were AMAZING when we had our first. All through my second pregnancy ( & last years floods) I was teriffied of having to make it all the way to coffs. Without Bellingen maternity services its a long way for the women up the mountain!!
I hope the marernity services can once again be offered without the consern of there being a midwife on, so that future children in my family can be born in bellingen were I, my siblings & our first babies have been born & cared for so well.

No comments:

Post a Comment